Parking on all QUT campuses is regulated under the QUT Act (1998) Schedule 1. Breaches of parking regulations may result in the suspension or withdrawal of parking privileges and/or a maximum fine of 10 penalty units as defined under the Penalty and Sentences Act (1992).
General Parking Regulations
- Traffic regulatory signs must be followed at all times
- No parking is permitted on grassed areas, or other places not sign posted or marked as a parking area.
- Maximum speed on campus is 25 kph unless sign posted otherwise.
- Roller blades or skateboards are not permitted on campus.
- Bicycles must not be ridden except on designated roadways and must be parked in the racks provided.
- The directions of the Parking Officers must be followed at all times