Forms which can be completed in hardcopy should be scanned and emailed to Integrated Transport Services. Alternatively, hardcopy forms can also be sent by post to:
Integrated Transport Services
GPO Box 2434
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Please Note: When sending hardcopy forms by mail, ensure you leave sufficient time for delivery so that the form is recieved before any relevant deadline.
# This form must be submitted by a QUT staff member. Please read our Information for Visitors for full details.
- Online Permit Application
- Mobility Impairment Form *
- Lost Permit Statutory Declaration
- Permit Reprint Fee
- Request to Cancel Parking Permit $
- Request to Transfer Quota Permit %
- Service Vehicle Parking Application
* Information provided on a Mobility Impairment Form is used to support your Parking Application (please refer to our Permit Parking page for full details). Your medical information can only be considered when the completed form is received by Integrated Transport Services; if this is after the period deadline, your application will be considered late.
$ Integrated Transport Services will only process a Request to Cancel Parking Permit on the business day following receipt of both the completed form and your original permit sticker.
% This form is only for QUT Staff who hold a Quota Permit; all other permits are non-transferrable.