This page contains links to the various online and hardcopy forms used by Transport Systems.
Forms which can be completed in hardcopy should be scanned and emailed to Transport Systems. Alternatively, hardcopy forms can also be sent by post to:
GPO Box 2434
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Please Note: When sending hardcopy forms by mail, ensure you leave sufficient time for delivery so that the form is recieved before any relevant deadline.
# This form must be submitted by a QUT staff member. Please read our Information for Visitors for full details.
- Online Permit Application
- Mobility Impairment Form *
- Lost Permit Statutory Declaration
- Request to Cancel Parking Permit $
- Request to Transfer Quota Permit %
- Service Vehicle Parking Application
* Information provided on a Mobility Impairment Form is used to support your Parking Application (please refer to our Permit Parking page for full details). Your medical information can only be considered when the completed form is received by Transport Systems; if this is after the period deadline, your application will be considered late.
$ Transport Systems will only process a Request to Cancel Parking Permit on the business day following receipt of both the completed form and your original permit sticker.
% This form is only for QUT Staff who hold a Quota Permit; all other permits are non-transferrable.
Secure Bicycle Storage
^ This link will take you to QUTPay where you will be able to make payment for Bicycle Storage access. Upon payment, please provide a copy of your QUTPay receipt to Transport Systems to organise access.