- Requests for keys for access to University premises is processed through the Facilities Management Work Request system. Charges to the Cost Centre are made for this service.
- Standard key requests are sent to the Campus Workshop. For door locks it is necessary to send the original key for copying. In the case of filing cabinets or lockers, it is only necessary to include key numbers taken from the locks.
- Restricted key requests should be accompanied by the key number found stamped on the side of the key - it is not necessary to send the key.
Access and Electronic Security Systems
- The university employs a range of state of the art electronic security systems including smart electronic access control, digital closed circuit television, intrusion detection and asset tracking systems. Requests for any of these systems should be made through the Facilities Management Work Request system.
- Further enquiries may be directed to the Security Systems Officer, extension 85969.