Am I required to complete any documentation when appointed as a warden?
- Yes it is a requirement that on appointment as a warden you attend an Initial Training session, and annually attend Refresher Training
- Your duties and responsibilities can be found within the QUT Emergency Procedures Manual
- Staff who voluntarily perform formal health and safety roles are eligible to receive two additional days special leave per annum. For further information Voluntary Health and Safety Roles
- Yes you are, as an employer, QUT Council indemnifies staff in respect of the lawful and proper actions considered to be within the scope of their employment at the University. The details of this indemnity can be found within the MOPP
- You should contact the Emergency Response Coordinator on ext 80264, email email@example.com