Am I required to complete any documentation when appointed as a warden?
Do I need to attend Emergency Procedures Training?
- Yes it is a requirement that on appointment as a warden you attend an Initial Training session, and annually attend Refresher Training
What are my duties and responsibilities as a warden?
- Your duties and responsibilities can be found within the QUT Emergency Procedures Manual
Is there any recognition for me as a warden?
- Staff who voluntarily perform formal health and safety roles are eligible to receive two additional days special leave per annum Voluntary Health and Safety Roles
Am I indemnified in my role as a warden?
- Yes you are, as an employer, QUT Council indemnifies staff in respect of the lawful and proper actions considered to be within the scope of their employment at the University. The details of this indemnity can be found within the MOPP
If I have any concerns or questions, who do I contact?
- You should contact the Emergency Response Coordinator on ext 80264, email email@example.com.